Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day Out With Thomas...Birthday Suprise

Hello!!! I told you (promised you!) I'd be back. We had a great week with many hours spent at the parks and outside just enjoying this awesome fall weather. (I got some great fall pictures that I'll post sometime later as I haven't had time to edit ANYTHING and they are on the other camera.)
Wednesday we went to church and Grandpa Dan came. They had cardboard mazes in where the kids had to find letters, unscramble them, and then were rewarded with popcorn. Merrick had a great time finding the letters and spelling F-A-M-I-L-Y U-N-I-T-Y! After popcorn Grandpa Dan and Merrick laid on the big cardboard area for the coloring and had a great time. I thought this picture was really precious of the relationship these two share.

As you know the BIRTHDAY countdown is on! For one of Merrick's present Lincoln and I surprised him to a day out with Thomas Train. We didn't tell him til right before we left and let him open his present with the Thomas train hat, landyard, and whistle! He was SO EXCITED!!!
Look at this expression when he 1st saw Thomas! PRICELESS!








There was fun things for the kids to do while we waited for the ride like....
A tent full of different train tables with all kinds of different trains.
Train tattoos.
Bouncy houses.
Story time.

And Sir Topem Hat was there too!!!!And Merrick got to help the conductor punch our train tickets.
And our buddies-Hudson, Kristin, and Landon were there too!
This picture is so precious. I love how he is taking it all in. Memories were definately made that day! #BLESSED

Check back before next weekend (Maybe Thursday night/Fridayish) for pics of what we did for the birthday week. Our big bash is next week Saturday! Hope you all had a great week. We are PUMPED for the birthday and can't wait to share with you all our fun planned! #Love Birthdays at the Taylor house!

No comments: