Sunday, July 1, 2012

Holy blastin heat! Being pregnant and having 100 degree weather do not mix well. We have nearly been at the pool almost everyday! When we are not at the pool Merrick is playing in his lil pool outside if we have to be outside. We've been enjoying many cool treats as well.
Baby Update...we have made it to 36 wks. Thank goodness. I just told my mom the other day that either the heat has to go or this baby has to come--cause momma is not enjoying this :) I am feeling ok--definately can tell I am close to the end and we are all more than ready to meet this lil man! 3 wks or 22 days if he waits until his schedule date otherwise anytime after the 7th!
Merrick has always teased me about my "outtie" belly button and how it was my "belly nose" so the other night he wanted to draw a face on my tummy. He thought this was great!

No comments: