Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring has sprung!




Spring has sprung and we've been busy enjoying it. We are outside soaking up the sun every chance we get and loving every minute of it. Merrick can not wait to be able to pull those shorts and sandles out for good. Looks like this week we maybe able to for a few days. In the upper 70's! We're pumped!


I have to jot down a few Merrick stories so I don't forget.


Merrick was having a 3 yr old melt down---this is how the scenero played out (Merrick on the floor crying and kicking his feet)

M: I don't want to be a big brother. I don't want a baby sister OR a baby brother

Me: OK so what would you like?

M: A baby elephant!


Ok Merrick we'll get right on that for you! Would you like that baby elephant to come sprinkled with glitter too? He's quite the comic.


Over the weekend Merrick was not listening to instructions that he had been given so Lincoln snapped at him, instead of saying anything. In which Merrick's quick response was "Don't flick at me I am not a dog, Dad!" I had to leave the room I had all I could do to hold it together while Lincoln explained himself! This kid!



BABY NEWS:


We found out on Friday that we will be adding a baby brother to our family. Lincoln is on Cloud 9 and Merrick is telling everyone he is having a baby sister. He does not want a baby brother cause then he will "have to share his toys". When I have time I'll make sure to put the ultrasound pictures up. Merrick and Baby Boy #2 are very similar in size. This baby is 13oz and breech just like his big bro was at the exact same time in the pregnancy. We'll see what this brings :)


No comments: