Sunday, January 29, 2012

Winter Fun...

Hello All! These pictures are a few weeks old but they are too fun and cute to not share. When we got the first inital snow fall we had a lot of fun playing in it and doing all the fun things you can do with snow. However Merrick did tell me just yesterday, "Mom, I'm ready for the snow to leave so I can go outside without my coat and just run around without my boots". Me too buddy, me too! We've had fun with the snow, but were enjoying that nicer weather a little too much.




And on the snowy days where it is too cold to go out and play we just bring the snow inside. Merrick insists on wearing his snowbibs but has a good time with the snow in a warm enviroment! (He's a lot like his mommy when it comes to weather!)
Baby Update....

This picture is also about 2 wks old. (Sorry about the dirty mirror!) This is around 12 wks and I just started the 14th wk. I am still feeling good, just waiting for my energy to return. Our next doctor's appt is in about 3 wks. I'll keep you updated as the time goes on!



Hope you all have a great day! We'll hopefully chat again soon!

XOXO

The Taylors




No comments: