Monday, August 8, 2011











I'm short on time and my laptop is being very "touchy today" so this will be short and sweet...Our highlights included....

1. Hudson turned 2!!

2. We hung out at the beach with our friends Payton and Parker
3. Found a new favorite splash pad to hang out at
4. Got rid of the "lil boy" potty and now only use the "big boy" potty!
5. Got an early birthday present from Gdma Lu!!!
6. Hung out with family ALL WEEKEND! First by celebrating a baby shower than a Van Wyk Family Reunion(Sorry I havent had time to edit ANYTHING so forgive me on the big family pics!) But I did want to show you how large my mom's side has gotten..wowza!

Lincoln and I leave for a friends wedding in Colorado on Thursday. Hopefully I will have more time next week to post more pics! Have a great week!

No comments: