Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall in a nut shell


Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. All the fun activities, the weather, but I feel like once Halloween is over so is fall. This weather does not feel like fall anymore but more of winter coming. We have had a busy and fun fall all in one. So here it is....
 
The pumpkin patch...

Pumpkin Carving...
Merrick's school pictures
And I've started to volunteer in his classroom a few times a month. Its been fun to get to see him in action and meet his little friends.
Trick-Or-Treat
My Jase from Duck Dynasty & Dinosaur
Started Wrestling
Got the cast off!
And celebrated the big 30!
 
Our month was fun and full. The next big event is the MOVE! Coming up on November 24! I'll try and post again once we are a bit settled!
Have a good November!

No comments: