Thursday, August 21, 2014

1st day of kindergarten


The first day of kindergarten has come and gone. Kinda like I feel the last 5.5 yrs have! I blinked and he's in kindergarten!! He loves it! I knew he was more then ready to go and some days I was ready for him to go but then the time comes and I am choking back tears and wanna keep him home just a bit longer! He tells me he's already made new friends and LOVES to ride the bus! His excitement has definitely made this transition a bit easier but I still feel like my house is too quiet and a part of me is missing through out the day. Maddox has enjoyed the one on one time and playing with Merrick's toys without having to share. I'm sure this  change will get easier but for now I'm still dreading dropping him off for the bus tomorrow and thankful tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is near. Slow down little guy because this part of letting go is hard on mummy's heart! Love you big little man!!






No comments: